Ain't You Listening?


So I don't know about y'all, but I'm trying to talk Santa into some last minute goodies!  I've been good really I have, so why don't ya just slide on over to *Sweet Kajira* for some of their new pretties... See this skirt and blouse ensemble I'm wearing came from their new collection at Inspiration SL- inspired by Lauren Bacall and OMG Humphrey Bogart (Such a babe in the day).  Favorite movie- Sabrina!  Y'all be sure to check it out... I'm going to try to convince this old man I've been good... this year.


Outfit:
*Sweet Kajira* Rita Shirt White *NEW RELEASE*
*Sweet Kajira* Rita Skirt black *NEW RELEASE*
Available at Inspiration SL
Accessories:
Lazuri Classic Pearls Stud Earring
WAYNE / Kathrine Pearl Necklace
Shoes:
Pure Poison - Be My Half Pumps - Black
Makeup:
alaskametro<3 "Gala" eyeshadow set 03
alaskametro<3 "Gala" lipstick set 03
Available at On9
Hair:
TRUTH HAIR Debra
Skin Applier:
-Belleza- Rila
Mesh Body Enhancements:
CATWA HEAD Amelie
Maitreya Mesh Body- Lara
Musical Inspiration:
Santa, Can You Hear Me? by Britney Spears


Comments