Let Me Warn Ya...


So Christmas is over and the cleaning has begun... I doubt I'm the only one going through the house trying to get it back into some semblance of what it was before the family dropped in.  So when I found out I'piteme revamped and is now *Calamitous Intent* had to check it out.  Of course I found a big comfy sweater Toy just put out to relax in SL in and she had the cutest Chucks to go with!  Don't worry the New Year is almost here and we can all have a chance to revamp...  Me, I think I'll just my keep loving my pink and enjoy what is <3

Outfit:
*Calamitous Intent* Over-sized Sweater and Shirt *NEW RELEASE*
Tooty Fruity - Tight Leggings
Shoes:
*Calamitous Intent* Calamitous Innocence Tip Toe Chucks *NEW RELEASE*

Makeup:
alaskametro<3 "Gala" eyeshadow set 01
alaskametro<3 "Gala" lipstick set 02
Hair:
TRUTH HAIR Bangs [Swept Left]
TRUTH HAIR Magdalena
Jewelry:
Zuri Rayna- Asha Dragonfly Earring
Skin Applier:
Insol: face Candy
Mesh Body Enhancements:
CATWA HEAD Catya
Maitreya Mesh Body- Lara

Musical Inspiration:
Ballroom Blitz by Sweet




Comments