Another One Down...


 So 2016 has been a busy mess, but we've made it.  Yay!  I was so busy I missed showing y'all this awesome *Sweet Kajira* dress she had at the Midwinter Fair, but I wanted to give y'all a peek so you could check the store and see her awesome offerings, (and see if it's instore).  I could go on about making resolutions and such as that, but really I'm just grateful for what I have and the opportunities I've been given.  I am going to try a new format for blogging and y'all are more than welcome to let me know your thoughts, but other than that... I'm still fixing the Hog Jowl for dinner today with greens, cabbage, and black eyed peas, I'm still burying myself in pink in Second Life, and I plan to keep chasing a Rooster so I wish y'all a very Happy New Year and good luck to whatever resolutions you make.

Outfit: *Sweet Kajira* Titania by bronte.denja
Jewelry:  LUMINESSE-Akoni Empressa Black Bracelet by ZanSarai
Makeup: alaskametro<3 "Gala" eyeshadow set 01 and
alaskametro<3 "Gala" lipstick set 03 by Alaskametro
Skin Applier: Insol: face Candy by Almercury
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Nathalia by Truth Hawkes
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration: Spirit In The Sky by Norman Greenbaum


Comments