Daydreamin' About You...


So New Year New You, right?  Maybe... I did catch the Fresh Start Hunt 2 has started and couldn't resist .:: XTASYA ::.'s blue outfit.  Felt a bit like Elsa, then I have to admit I'm no Elsa so went for the I'm just a regular girl in a fantasy world kinda look.  With that "D!va" hair?  Come on, nailed it!  You know the saying- the bigger the hair, the closer to God... And I can tease some hair!  I love it in Second Life cause you ain't gotta dry it upside down to get that lovely volume, lol.  But anyways, y'all have a magical day!


Outfit:  .:: XTASYA ::. - Carrie Outfit  by Xtasya *FRESH START HUNT 2*
Shoes: Elysium - Livia pointed toe - charcoal by aleida.rhode
Jewelry: J&W Jewelers  Journey' Collection Amethyst Set by Wenadrenia mcDaniel
Makeup: alaskametro<3 "#onfleek" makeup palette by Alaskametro
Hair:  ""D!va"" Hair "Melissa"  by Marisa Bellic

Skin Applier:  -Belleza- Jordan Applier by Shyla.diggs
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:
Daydreamin' by Ariana Grande







Comments