Drove Me...


So it's storming in real life, my chores are caught up until my lil' ones get home and I'm left with free time.  So what do I do?  Hit the shops to find something pretty to catch The Aussie's attention of course.  At Fusion101 Le Fashion Whore has an EXCLUSIVE jumper that you can pair up with  the jeans and boots.  Best part is each have a hud full of colors to mix and match!  So I wish y'all the best, but I'm going back to my search!

















Outfit:  Le Fashion Whore - Katy Jeans and *EXCLUSIVE* Le Fashion Whore - Tara Jumper by devilwillcry
Available at Fusion101 
Shoes: Le Fashion Whore - Pamela Boots by devilwillcry
Available at Fusion101 
Accessories:  Lavian&Co-BySage Aurora Satchel  by Sage Pexie
**RealEvil Industries** LUX Celeste Set by velvetskin
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "#onfleek" makeup palette by Alaskametro
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Halston by Truth Hawkes
Skin Applier:  Insol: face Candy  by Insol (almercury)
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:
Crystal by Stevie Nicks 


Comments