Gimme That Look...


It's so rainy this week... It's dull and kinda cold in real life, and worst part it's messing with my net.  I know, I know so annoying... So in Second Life, I'm keeping it as colorful as possible!  ECKLE has this really cool background that comes with a hud to change colors on it, paired up with my newest sponsor [Kikay]'s Sasi poses, I thought was really cute.  Then if you slide over to Fusion 101 before the end of the month, (hurry hurry), ::Perversity :: has this gorgeous dress in several beautiful colors.  Back to the coloring for me, y'all have fun <3



ECKLE- Wall Panel Interior Photo Background by Paige Teardrop
Poses: [Kikay] Sasi pose *Subscriber Gift* by CaitLin





















Outfit:  ::Perversity :: Muse Saphire by jillian.brunswick
Available at Fusion 101
=Zenith=Shoulder Faux Fur by 喵 仙 人
Shoes:  *RISQUE* HEARTBREAKER by altruism
Hair:  [DUE] Sugar by dubled
Available at Epiphany
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Fall Essentials" makeup palette  & alaskametro<3 "Cleo" eyeshadow set by Alaskametro
Skin Applier:  Insol: Mashell's secrets #RARE by almercury
Available at Epiphany
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
^^Swallow ^^Shiny Ears by Luciayes.magic
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:
Super Bass by Nicki Minaj


Comments