More Than You See...





This is my little pink box I play in lol, it's an old shadowbox from exposeur actually I tinted up pretty.  I wanted to celebrate pink with Bishes Inc newest release the Slut Dress.  I didn't wanna flash my bits at y'all so dug through my inventory to find panties, (yes, with a crotch), and came across some I had that go with a .::Dead Dollz::. dress.  I felt so cute I didn't want to pair it with just any shoes so found one of Toy's latest releases from *Calamitous Intent*, the Candykiller Platform... and I love the name of them.  There's several color combinations I could have made with Toy's hud and the Slut Dress's variety of colors, but y'all know I am a fan of pink and couldn't resist.  Well, y'all have fun I got a Rooster to hunt down <3


Outfit:  Bishes Inc Slut Dress Light pink *NEW RELEASE* by Chu Quar
.::Dead Dollz::. Echo Panties - White (Included w/ Echo dress) by Kiddo Oh
Sweet Evil - Lacey Gloves by Kelli.sideways
Shoes: *Calamitous Intent* CandyKiller Platforms by toy whiskee
Accessories:  ** Ryca Necklace Doll Gold ** (Old gift not sure if available) by Ryca Doobie
*PetroFF*  Vienna Bracelets by vasek.petrov
Hair:  [RunAway] Akira Hair by Candela Kira
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Chloe" eyeshadow & alaskametro<3 "Creme Pink" lipstick by Alaskametro
Skin Applier:  Insol: Candy by almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
^^Swallow ^^Shiny Ears by Luciayes.magic
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:
Dirty Pretty by In This Moment










Comments