Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Your Style...


So who's hitting the sales?  Toy has some awesome winter stuff that isn't Christmas, cause admit it some of us are thankful to have made it through.  Her *Calamitous Intent* Wildlife Fur Jacket and Shearling Lined Boots are awesome!  I feel so classy in pixel fur and the jacket has the perfect little bow to give it that bit of girly y'all know I like.  I also hit Cold Logic recently when they had their sale... Got a gift card for Christmas and accidentally used my lindens instead of the card *Cris Moment*, but ColdLogic was awesome correcting it for me... so I ended up getting a few things there as well.  I hope y'all's New Year started off on the right foot, I'm going back to playing in clothes.

Outfit: *Calamitous Intent* Wildlife Fur Jacket by toy.wiskee *NEW RELEASE*
neve pant - donna neutral by coldLogic
Shoes: *Calamitous Intent* Felony Shearling Lined Boots by toy.wiskee *NEW RELEASE*
Jewelry: . aisling . Tortuga Princess Rings by Damian Kleiner
*Does NOT include the Mommy Ring or B Ring*
Purse: .Enfant Terrible. Ribbon bag by L'enfant terrible
Hair: NO.MATCH_NO.SHELTER. by no.match
Makeup: alaskametro<3 "Creme Pink" lipstick &
alaskametro<3 "Gala" eyeshadow set 02 by Alaskametro
Skin Applier: Insol: face Candy  by Insol (almercury)
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:
Worth It by Fifth Harmony











No comments:

Post a Comment