Going Everywhere....



So I go searching out places to take pictures waiting on the Rooster.   I got really excited when I found this new pose going to be at The Hipster Fair from Image Essentials, Chic Traveller.  It's made for Bento so you can grip the hands and phone, but I don't have the bento hands yet.  Also there's a really cute outfit and shoes from M&M too.  The shirt has a hud for several cute looks, but I got a soft spot for chihuahuas.  Y'all have fun, gonna go see where I can take the Rooster next <3

Image Essentials - Chic Traveller Pose w/props by Kay weston
Available at The Hipster Fair


Outfit:  M&M-Yuri outfit by moreno Forwzy
Available at The Hipster Fair
Shoes:  M&M-FLAT HIGH TOP SNEAKER by moreno Forwzy
Available at The Hipster Fair
Makeup:  Arte - Stylish Liner by Miriam Lemondrop
Available at The Hipster Fair
alaskametro<3 "Matte Dark" lipstick by Alaskametro
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Lola summer Mesh Hair by MissAllSunday Lemon
Skin Applier:  Insol: face Candy by almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:
Where Have You Been by Rhianna




Comments