Mother's Glamour...


So got a great hunt coming April 1!  The Fame & Fortune Hunt 2 is right here on us, 2 more days.  I am getting excited though, because I'm already seeing some of the gifts.  Today I'm showing you a new store I found through it, #bye.  I just love this cute little dress and the glasses, I probably won't wear those so much but the dress... Yes, I'm gonna strut in it.  Especially in these heels, I still haven't taken off Bishes inc new Ola heels, I think they are just fitting my mood right now. They are going with everything I put on.  Y'all have fun and be sure to check it out <3 

RAMA - #selfie_RAMA RAMALINE Mall Side by faullon


Outfit:  #bye-  Fame & Fortune Hunt 2 Dress w/ Glasses F&FH2 gift by Rainie Gates
Jewelry:  Ryca ** Gift Necklace Doll Gold ** (past gift) by Ryca Doobie
AvaGirl - Mesh Bracelets by AvaGirl
Shoes:   Bishes inc Ola Heel *NEW RELEASE* by Chu Quar
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Ryleigh Mesh Hair by MissAllSunday Lemon
Makeup:  [Pink Fuel] CATWA Lipstick - Queen Palette by mochi.milena
Skin Applier:  Insol: face Candy by almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
VISTA Animations Bento PROHANDS by Vistanimations
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration: 
Old Money by Lana Del Rey


Comments