Piece of a Puzzle...


Exciting news y'all! Ever An' Angel has revamped and the Landmark included in the post is the new landing point.  She has just put out three lovely releases, today I'm showing the Rara Avis in Sunshine, because I couldn't resist the colors.  I know I didn't get a close up but I showed these shoes in a previous post and plan to use them again.  Bishes just released these Cute Heels and they are cute with my weakness a ribbon placed just right to keep them classy, but girly.  So I'm just playing at the beach because I think the wave sounds in Second Life are like those cds you buy to relax too, might as well enjoy a few moments of listening to the water while I put together what else I should get done before my Rooster logs in.  Y'all have fun <3











Outfit:  Ever An' Angel - Rara Avis- Sunshine *NEW RELEASE* by Ever Courtois
Shoes:  Bishes Cute Heels *NEW RELEASE* by Chu Quar
Accessories:  {Reverie} 'Box of Charms'  - Monaco Beach Earrings by Paolla.flux
-SECRETS- Morrocos Bangles by dryka.loon
Hair:  Vanity Hair:Winehouse by Tabata Jewell
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Duochrome" eyeshadow & alaskametro<3 "Heat" lipstick by Alaskametro
Skin Applier:  Glam Affair -  Cute Zoella Applier by aida.ewing
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:  
Into The Night by Santana featuring Chad Kroeger

Comments