Skimming Stones...


Another glamorous release from Ever An' Angel to show y'all.  This one is String Theory, and I'm modeling the orange even.  I love the bright color schemes she's starting to use, very scintillating for a walk by the water.  Today was my rezday so I decided to take it easy and see if I played around the crocodiles if I could get an Aussie Rooster to come running :P  Yep, been watching too much Paul Hogan, but at least I looked pretty playing.  Y'all have fun, gonna go see what other troubles I can find <3













Outfit:  Ever An' Angel - String Theory- Orange *NEW RELEASE* by Ever Courtois
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Bianca Mesh Hair by MissAllSunday Lemon
Jewelry:  Cae :: Whimsy :: Earrings by Caelan.hancroft
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Cleo" eyeshadow & alaskametro<3 "Heat" lipstick by Alaskametro
Skin Applier:  Insol: Mashell's secrets #RARE by almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:  
Crocodile Rock from Gnomeo & Juliet



Comments