Ariel's Reflections...


Something Elegant for you today.  ::[Chic Princess]:: has just released the I Am Your Lady Gown.  It's available in several sizes and colors, but always always always demo.  I think it's absolutely lovely, once you try it on I figure you'll be agreeing with me pretty quick when you see how much like a princess you look.  ::[Chic Princess]:: also has some cute shoes available.  I'm showing the newest release the Coco Heels.  They are hudded, 12 textures for strings and 12 for shoes so you can mix and match.  Of course, I went for that regal look, adding Exile::'s First Dance.  Love it!  So relax and look around while you are there because you never know what you'll miss if you rush.  I was prancing around in the I Am Your Lady gown, where most might think of Celine Dion's song all I could see was Ariel.  I just bet this is what she looked like all grown up.  Think she ever felt regret for leaving the ocean or do you think she really did live happily ever after?  She was a queen, so I'm sure she carried her head high either way.  Straighten up that tiara, head up buttercup, let's greet today!  So I'm gonna fish for a Rooster to come on, y'all have fun <3

Outfit:  ::[Chic Princess]:: I AM YOUR LADY GOWN *NEW RELEASE* by ameera29princess
Shoes:  ::[Chic Princess]:: COCO HEELS *NEW RELEASE* by ameera29princess
Hair:  Exile:: First Dance by Kavar Cleanslate
Jewelry:  Cae :: Sea Star :: Set by Caelan.Hancroft
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Blossom" makeup palette by alaskametro
Nail polish Applier:  alme.   Golden Lines Light  by chloeelectra
Skin Applier:  Insol: face Candy by almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:
100 Years by Five for Twenty


Comments