Cold Fires Burn...


Bishes has put out this sexy new Sheer Dress at the Main Store.  It comes in several colors, made for different mesh bodies, and worth going to pick up a demo.  She's got a way of doing sexy, even the shoes I have on just have that extra touch to make me feel that way... I think it's the straps, but I'm not sure, one thing I can't deny- I love the bows.  Then the Flowerage Hunt has started.  ::unmisTakAble:: put out this Simply Elegant Gift Table, I just like it because I can put a picture in it and put it in the house for every day use, but if you need to it can be set up for donations.  The Artist Shed put out this springy Thrift Store Plant Stand which I think can go anywhere to 'green up' the place.  Then Five Elements Picture Shop did this beautiful Rose of Fire picture.  It's not all furniture though, I'm wearing one set of * Inkheart *'s eyes, I love that there's always a choice with eye color.  There's more clothes to come to, I plan to show several throughout the hunt so keep an eye out or go snatch them yourself.  So gonna prance around imagining the sheer fabric against my skin, some Rooster better look out when he finally gets on.  Y'all have fun <3


!Six o'clock! Oldish Chair by Pepite Roxan
::unmisTakAble:: Simply Elegant Gift Table *Flowerage Hunt Gift* by alisadexter
The Artist Shed - Thrift Store Plant Stand *Flowerage Hunt Gift* by MargeKinson
Five Elements Picture Shop- Rose of Fire - Complete Version *Flowerage Hunt Gift* by mondradiamond


Outfit:  Bishes ~ Sheer Dress CYAN *NEW RELEASE* by Chu Quar
Shoes:  Bishes Cute Goth Heels by Chu Quar
Hair:  [RunAway] Winx Hair by Candela Kira
Jewelry:  ~Nerido~ Kitty Necklace-Blue by Lina Nerido
Makeup:  [Pink Fuel] CATWA Eyeshadow - Queen Palette by mochi.milena
Arte -My Lashes by Miriam Lemondrop
#adored - enamored lips - happy hour edition by ampersand.artful
Eyes:  * Inkheart * - May Eyes - Sunflower *Flowerage Hunt Gift* by Inkheart
Nail Polish Applier:  alme.   Golden Lines Light by chloeelectra
Skin Applier:  Insol: face Candy by almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:  
Walk Through The Fire by Zayde Wolf featuring Ruelle 


Comments