Let The Skyfall...


Hurry Hurry Hurry to The Garage Fair 2017!  You only have a few days left to catch these goodies on sale and in one place!  Today I'm showing you one of Evolve's beautiful dresses.  Yes, Candia does come with a pair of gorgeous gold heels and a hud to change the dress.  I fell in love with this blue though, so had to show it.  Of course, I'm wearing one of my new favorite hairs again.  Class Act by Exile::, you can find it in the Main Store.  I love it.  Then there isn't long left to do the Flowerage hunt.  If you'll notice the golden eyes I'm wearing are * Inkheart *'s gift.  So many fun things and the month is almost done.  I feel like one of those lady spies or assassins from James Bond, all prettied up.  Pull a deadly hair pin out of my hair and toss it at the fool who interrupts my thoughts... lol, not.  Well, gonna think on how to surprise a  Rooster, so y'all have fun <3

Outfit:  Evolve- CANDIA Outfit by Reign.Congrejo
Available at The Garage Fair 2017
Hair:  Exile:: Class Act by Kavar Cleanslate
Jewelry:  Rebel Hope KittyCats Earring Gold by Rebel Hope
EarthStones Katya Bangles- Fresh by Abraxx Anatine
Eyes:  * Inkheart * - May Eyes - Sunflower *Flowerage Hunt Gift* by Inkheart
Nail polish Applier:  alme.   Golden Lines Light  by chloeelectra
Skin Applier:  amara beauty - Powder Pack Mar 2017 - Brooke by Shantia Soulstar
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:
Skyfall by Adele


Comments