Long To Be...



Pink Cream Pie :: has a gorgeous new dress out right now!  The Stephanie dress is available in several colors and patterns, I'm showing the Floral Fuschia.  She includes two different kinds, including a materials enabled version.  I was able to pair it with some of my cute Bishes inc Ola Heels.  Then TRUTH if you haven't heard is having a huge sale this week, plus if you join the group he just put out a new gift and it's animated.  I also snuck y'all in another preview from the Garage Fair that starts May 12.  The A R T E makeup consists of lipsticks and different brows.  I thought was perfect for that model look I was going for.  Mhmm my inspiration is MIA so this model is having to figure it out by herself right now.  So while I am debating my next shopping spree, y'all have fun <3











Outfit:  Pink Cream Pie ::  Stephanie Dress *NEW RELEASE* by vaygah varriale
Shoes:  Bishes inc Ola Heels by Chu Quar
Hair:  TRUTH / Kare *May Group Gift* by Truth Hawks
Jewelry:  Garbaggio // Danielle Accessories Gift by Ashleey Andrew
Makeup:  A R T E - Metal Make-Up by Miriam Lemondrop
Available at The Garage Fair May 12
[Pink Fuel] CATWA Eyeshadow - Queen Palette by mochi.milena
Skin Applier:  Insol: face Candy by almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:  
Vogue by Madonna 

Comments