Need A Good Defense...


First off I still have [Dictatorshop]'s Cotempo furniture out at my house.  It was shown on the blog:  http://criscousey.blogspot.com/2017/05/nsfw-we-cannot-get-out.html?zx=f7229fa9d703ae20  First, cause it's gorgeous.  Second, I really enjoy the poses and I haven't gotten them all set where I want yet.  Yeah, I'm waiting on a Rooster again.  But if you'll notice I been out and about.  The The Garage Fair is going still until the 26 so best hurry up and get there.  Mishmash Fusion has this really cute Red Kola Mini Dress.  I added some stockings and a jacket.  It's a very sexy dress.  So I'm going to see what else I can get into, y'all have fun <3














Furniture:  [Dictatorshop] Contempo Sofa *NEW RELEASE*[Dictatorshop] Contempo Chair *NEW RELEASE* & [Dictatorshop] Contempo OMNI Bondage Stool *NEW RELEASE* by dictatorshop







Outfit:  Mishmash Fusion- Kola Mini Dress - Red Dotty by mystical.edenflower
Available at The Garage Fair
REIGN.- Montgomery Fur Coat by KennadeeCole
AVICANDY - Lace Back Seam[Licorice] by Ashton Tryce
Shoes:  Bishes Inc ~ Celia Heels by Chu Quar
Hair:  Exile:: Can't Stop The Feeling by Kavar Cleanslate
Jewelry:  Maxi Gossamer- Pearl Necklaces - Combo - Short by Maxi Gossamer
Dead Dollz:: Italian Widow Earrings by Kiddo Oh (past gacha)
.::Distorted Dreams::. Une clope Ivory/Gold Smokey by epic.maidstone
Makeup:  [Pink Fuel] CATWA Eyeshadow - Queen Palette & [Pink Fuel] CATWA LIPSTICK - Essential (Reds) by mochi.milena
Skin Applier:  amara beauty - Powder Pack CATWA MAY 2017 - Katie by Shantia Soulstar
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:
Criminal by Fiona Apple










Comments