The Man That Wore A Star...


*Sweet Kajira* has put out this gorgeous Carmen outfit at Kinky Monthly.  I say outfit since it's corset and skirt, available in different colors for whatever look you wish to go for.  Bronte is always coming up with something cute and creative.  So I made Barusa play cowboy today since I had a song stuck in my head.  He sat on the horse, (from Q Poses), and I just imagined him riding away.  Was a bit jealous he got to be the one to ride off into the sunset, but he stopped me before we were done, putting me on the horse.  He gonna make sure I'm going with him or wants to know where I'm at, either way I was happily curling my toes trying to find the next thing for us to get into.  Well I got me a Rooster to play quick draw with, so y'all have fun <3
















Cris-

Outfit:  *Sweet Kajira* Carmen *NEW RELEASE* by Bronte.denja
Available at Kinky Monthly
Shoes:  Wicca's Wardrobe - Fleur Boots by Wicca Merlin
Hair:  Exile::Royal Command by Kavar Cleanslate
Jewelry:  .Enfant Terrible. Vintage Romance Choker by leenfantterrible
[Komand] Friday Gold Hoop Earrings by yungmace
Makeup:  #adored - lady luck - metallic makeup by Ampersand.artful
Fingernail polish Applier:  alme.   Lacey - Black by chloeelectra
Skin Applier:  Insol: face Candy by almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Barusa-

Outfit:  {Reverie} Barroom Hero  - Armor Shirt - [RARE] & {Reverie} Barroom Hero  - Holster & {Reverie} Barroom Hero  - Trousers by paolla.flux
Mushilu Wester Hat Black by Eifee
Shoes:  GAS [Mens MESH Boots Colorado by GAS Clothing Company
Hair:  Exile::Spice by Kavar Cleanslate
Skin Applier: 7 Deadly s{K}ins- Devan by Izara Zuta
Mesh Body Enhancements:  CATWA HEAD Paul by Catwa Clip
Slink Physique MALE Mesh Body by Siddean Munro
VISTA Animations Bento PROHANDS by Vistanimations

Musical Inspiration: 
In Lonesome Dove by The Hit Crew

Comments