This World...


Oh, yes I'm in a different kinda mood today...  I blame on my mind being a hundred different places. I do remember though that you must hurry to the The Garage Fair 2017, because it's the last day.  I'm showing you another awesome find from there though, the Astrid Body Suit and Skirt by YoKana.  I've paired it up with the Bishes inc Ola Heels and Exile::'s Drive to make a really sexy badass look.  Least to me, I guess if I pack around my usual pink something or 'nother it might ruin the effect.  So gonna see what I can get done before the Rooster comes around, y'all have fun <3















Scene from *Come Soon* Bad Blood, Car/w Pose from *Come Soon* and Police Car *Come Soon* I'm Guilt






Outfit:  YoKana - Astrid Body & Skirt by yokianasl
Available at The Garage Fair 2017
Shoes:  Bishes inc Ola Heels by Chu Quar
Hair:  Exile:: Drive by Kavar Cleanslate
Jewelry:  Ghee Leather Wrist Cuff by beatrice.serendipity
Emypyrean Forge: Cupric Earrings by empyreanforge
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Velvet" lipstick by Alaskametro
::SlackGirl:: Lidya Shadow by SlackGirl
Skin Applier:  Insol: face Candy by almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:









Comments