Craving More...


I'm kicking my feet and lazing around in the chairs today, missing my Rooster.  Busy bee!  But I gotta look cute just in case he pops in you know.  So I visited :: Pink Cream Pie ::, because Vaygah just put out this lovely shirt, Charlotte.  It's cute and sexy and wearing it I feel like it just caresses my skin when I move but gives sexy peekaboos if the Rooster watches.  Then I had to go to Chapter Four, because Slipper has 2 for 1's available right now.  The Shell Espadrilles are the sandals I am wearing and the necklace and bracelet are the Starfish set.  I felt they were really cute with my shirt, all the colors I could mix and match with almost anything though.  So I'm gonna continue my lazing, y'all have fun <3






















Outfit:   :: Pink Cream Pie :: Charlotte Shirt *NEW RELEASE* by Vaygah Varriale
::BLOSSOM:: Hailee Laced Shorts by Blossom Daniels
Shoes:  Slipper - Shell Espadrilles *NEW RELEASE* by Ellepolygon
Available at Chapter Four
Hair:  ::Exile:: Middle of the Night by Kavar Cleanslate
Jewelry:  Slipper - Starfish Set *NEW RELEASE* by Ellepolygon
Available at Chapter Four
Makeup:  ELYSIUM - Tropical breeze - eyeshadows & ELYSIUM - Tropical breeze - lipstick by aleida.rhode
Skin Applier:  Insol: face Candy by almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:  
Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran


Comments