Wanna Be Bad...


So I think every couple gets in the 'I wanna push you off something' mood.  Well, the Rooster let me today.  Isn't he wonderful?  I got all dressed up in my new outfit since it was special occasion.  It's from *Sweet Kajira*,  Nai, which you can find at The Fantasy Collective starting the 20th.  I slipped into some of my Bishes inc' shoes, the Ola Heels, and pulled my hair back into Exile::'s Drive ponytail.  Then I shoved him from a COME SOON air ship prop.  It was a lot of fun, but I figure he'll whine and use this as excuse when he drops me from another cliff :D  Anyways, y'all have fun, I'm gonna drag him shopping <3 If you were to ask him, he knows Hair Fair is next month and is looking forward to it <3












Cris-


Outfit:  *Sweet Kajira* Nai  black corset *NEW RELEASE* & *Sweet Kajira* Nai  black jacket *NEW RELEASE* & *Sweet Kajira* Nai  white petticoat *NEW RELEASE* by Bronte.Denja
Available at The Fantasy Collective
Shoes:  Bishes inc Ola Heel by Chu Quar
Hair:  Exile:: Drive by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  MINIMAL - Guardian Glasses by ors.quan
[Komand] Friday Gold Hoop Earrings by yungmace
Skin Applier:  *Your Skin & Your Shape* ILLY Tone02 Skin Applier by Monicuzza Babenco
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip




Barusa-

Outfit:  ::Gabriel::  Straight pants & ::Gabriel:: Loofah collar jacket / Green & ::Gabriel::Body chain & ::Gabriel::Ribbon Tie / white & ::Gabriel::Stand collar shirt by Takuya Jinn
Shoes:  Yasum*London Steam Boots*Slink*Coffee* by Azlyn Vaher
Hair:  Exile::Spice by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  Yasum*Steam Hat*Male*Rare* Dust by Azlyn Vaher
Skin Applier: 7 Deadly s{K}ins- Devan by Izara Zuta
Mesh Body Enhancements:  CATWA HEAD Paul by Catwa Clip
Slink Physique MALE Mesh Body by Siddean Munro
VISTA Animations Bento PROHANDS by Vistanimations

Musical Inspiration:
I Wanna Be Bad by Willa Ford



Comments