And Just Like That...


So got some news for y'all.  Pink Cream Pie has moved to a new location.  Also it turned one year old the 8th \o/  So go by to check out the new place and pick up a pair of these cute Eliza Capris.  I love them, so chic.  Then visit On9 to see alaskametro<3's new Miami flipflops.  I love them, it's such a nice change from heels all the time.  I know, I know Hair Fair is going on, but you can't forget to visit Collabor88 this month.  Exile:: has two cute hair styles available.  Today I'm showing Summer Glow, which I thought completed the look I was going for.  Lots of offerings for the summer!  So I'm gonna see if I can stay awake long enough to catch a Rooster, y'all have fun <3




Outfit:  Pink Cream Pie :: Eliza Capris :: *NEW RELEASE* by Vaygah.Varriale
Bishes Inc Laced Jumper by Chu Quar
Shoes:  alaskametro<3 "Miami" flipflops *NEW RELEASE* by Alaskametro
Available at On9
Hair:  Exile:: Summer Glow *NEW RELEASE* by Kavar Cleanslate
Available at Collabor88
Jewelry:  Amala - The Cara Earrings & Amala - The Cara Necklace by Crystalny
Makeup:  [Pink Fuel] CATWA Eyeshadow - Queen Palette by mochi.milena
#adored - enamored lips - happy hour edition by ampersand.artful
Skin Applier:  Insol: face Candy by almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:
Falling For You by Ellie Goulding


Comments