Burst Into Colours...


The *Hard To Catch Hunt* Hunt is going until August 31, but I wanted to show you a few more gifts available to encourage you to hit it early.  The background behind me is the gift from Cala's.  The stars roll down across, a very pretty animated wall.  The Plaid Halter Dress I wear is the hunt item from Applique' Chic.  I wear one of * Inkheart *'s hunt gifts today as well.  Then as I showed you the post before, I am wearing Bishes Marketplace Exclusive, Bow Toes. They are hudded for your choice of colors.  I'm wearing Slipper's newest release, The Lovey Rings, made for bento hands.  They are gorgeous and available at Designer's Circle.  Then last, but never least I'm wearing Exile::'s New Release Shape of You.  The hair is bento animated as well as normal.  You can find it starting today at Uber.  Well, I'm going to go play dress up as I miss my Rooster, y'all have fun checking out all the new stuff <3


Cala- Cala's Mesmer Wall *Hard to Catch Hunt 2017* by Calaverite resident


Outfit:  Applique' Chic Jess Plaid Halter Dress *Hard To Catch Hunt* by ladiejj.jewell
Shoes:  Bishes - Bow Toes *NEW RELEASE* by Chu Quar
Hair:  Exile:: Shape of You *NEW RELEASE* by Kavar Cleanslate
Available at Uber
Jewelry:  Slipper - Lovey Rings *NEW RELEASE* by EllePolygon
Available at Designer's Circle
Maxi Gossamer - Earrings by Maxi Gossamer
Makeup:  [Pink Fuel] CATWA Eyeshadow - Queen Palette by mochi.milena
Izzie's - Catwa - Applier Brows & Izzie's - Catwa - Applier Lashes by Izzie Button
Eyes:  * Inkheart * - Allie Eyes - Choco *Hard To Catch Hunt* by Inkheart
Skin Applier:  Atelier Pepe - Powder Pack - Mimi by pepehair
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:
Starry Eyed by Ellie Goulding


Comments