Paved Paradise...


I wish to be simply beautiful today.  ~*Moolala*~'s Ashton dress at The Darkness Fair has me feeling that way.  Try a demo, it's hudded and comes in many different sizes.  This hair is Just for One Night, another of Exile::'s newest ones available at Hair Fair 2017.  So keeping with today's motto... I'm going to nap before I catch my Rooster and I wish y'all happy shopping <3

Outfit:  ~*Moolala*~ Ashton Dress *NEW RELEASE* by amandasue.hallison
Available at The Darkness Fair
Shoes:  Bishes Cute Heels by Chu Quar
Hair:  Exile:: Just For One Night *NEW RELEASE* by Kavar Cleanslate
Available at Hair Fair 2017
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Beach Day" blush/freckles *NEW RELEASE* & alaskametro<3 "Ocean Sunset" makeup palette *NEW RELEASE* by Alaskametro
Available at Summer fest 17
Jewelry:  **RealEvil** Prix Necklace by RealEvil
Skin Applier:  Insol: face Candy by almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:
Big Yellow Taxi by The Counting Crows


Comments