Six White Boomers!!!....


Happy Holidays!  Yes, we're right here on them.  This week I know many are celebrating Thanksgiving in America, the family is getting together, and all of us are preparing for the Christmas season.  The Rooster and I are already getting in that mood.  So is [Dictatorshop]!  [Dictatorshop] has released The Rustic Chair and The Rustic Sofa.  You can find them at the [Dictatorshop] or you can hit Cosmopolitan where they are available for a limited time at a Special Price.  They both have 15 Fabric Options and 5 Wood Tones, and as always, she is very generous with poses (Over a 100), with Adult and PG options.  I would also like to note if I haven't said it before all her props are auto rezzing, (little to no hassle).  That isn't all the furniture I have to tell you about today.  Pepite is back!!  She has released The Next Level.  You can find Six o'clock at Cosmopolitan's Hello Tuesday today, Six o'clock has the Illuminated Squared Shelves Newly Released and for a special price.  Then you can also swing by Six o'clock to find Theatre Chairs available.  With a range of animations you can add these unique touches to liven up the scene.  I love how the shelves illuminate with a darker setting, be sure to check it out when you have the chance.  Six o'clock always offers a unique twist.  

But that's not all I have to tell you about today.  Pink Cream Pie :: has had several cute New Releases.  My jeans are Pink Cream Pie ::'s Julia which you can find right now at ULTRA.  I love the color options, don't be fooled by me using black she's always good about offering a huge variety of lovely shades and I'll have to sneak another pair in to show later this week.  Then Pink Cream Pie :: has readied for the season as well with Annie, Holiday Sweaters.  I'm wearing the Ugly one, but there is a Regular option if you'd prefer, you'll just have to check them out when you go shopping.  I liked the Reindeer so I had to show them off.  On my hands you'll also notice Slipper has readied for Fall with her Autumn Bento Rings available at Autumn Frost Fair.  Hudded as always you can match them to your other pieces of jewelry or just do like I did and coordinate them to your outfit.  On my fingernails, you'll notice I've used ~*Moolala*~'s Falling Leaf applier.  It has several color option, but I felt this was best for my outfit.  She has it available at TWE12VE.  I just loved Exile::'s hair this time, I'm wearing the short, chic Jagged Edge once again, but I didn't have to worry about it with the high neck of the sweater and it just frames the face so cute.  Then last, but never least is one of my long time favorites I have to tell y'all about.  alaskametro<3 has several things going on.  I'm wearing the Spark skin you can find at 4Mesh, this is a darker tone than I usually go with, but I suggest as always Demo.  Then alaskametro<3 also has the Frosted Eyeshadow available at Candy Fair 2017.  So much going on, we're all busy right now, but I don't want y'all to miss anything!  So I'm going to get the Rooster to sing a few Aussie Christmas Carols, y'all have fun <3


[Dictatorshop] Rustic Chair *NEW RELEASE* & [Dictatorshop] Rustic  Sofa *NEW RELEASE* by Dictatorshop
 Available at Cosmopolitan for special prices or Main Store

Six o'clock - The Next Level - Illuminated Squared Shelves - Black *NEW RELEASE*  by Pepite Roxan
Available at Hello Tuesday
Six o'Clock - The Next Level - "Theatre Chair Single - Oldish" *NEW RELEASE* & Six o'Clock - The Next Level - "Theatre Chair Double - Oldish" *NEW RELEASE* by Pepite Roxanne
















Cris-


Outfit:  Pink Cream Pie :: Julia :: *NEW RELEASE* by Vaygah.Varriale
Available at ULTRA
Pink Cream Pie :: Annie :: *NEW RELEASE* by Vaygah.Varriale
Hair:  Exile:: Jagged Edge by Kavar Cleanslate
Jewelry:  Slipper - Autumn Rings *NEW RELEASE* by Ellepolygon
Available at Autumn Frost Fair
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Frosting" eyeshadow *NEW RELEASE* by Alaskametro
Available at Candy Fair 2017
alaskametro<3 "Fall Essentials" makeup palette by Alaskametro
Nail Appliers:  ~*Moolala*~ Omega/Slink FingerNail Hud - Falling Leaf *NEW RELEASE* by amandasue.hallison
Available at TWE12VE
Skin Applier:  alaskametro<3 "Spark" face skin appliers - Tone 3 *NEW RELEASE* by Alaskametro
Available at 4Mesh
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

















Barusa-

Outfit: [Park Place Casuals] Men's Polo Shirt - Deep Red by Deann.dufaux
<TrAsHeD> Rush Jean by karma.maesar
PF - Flat Boots Brown
Hair:  tram G0106 hair by Moca Loup
Skin Applier: 7 Deadly s{K}ins- Devan by Izara Zuta
Mesh Body Enhancements:  CATWA HEAD Paul by Catwa Clip
Slink Physique MALE Mesh Body by Siddean Munro
VISTA Animations Bento PROHANDS by Vistanimations


Musical Inspiration:
Six White Boomers by Rolf Harris

*Poor Barbz will understand why this song was stuck in my head*


Comments

Post a Comment