Burning Brighter...


So I figure there's several already tired of the snow, (even if I never am), so went with a fiery look tonight.  *Sweet Kajira* has the Carla outfit available at Winter Trend.  It's available in several colors, I chose the green to show.  It can be Seasonal or not.  Then I absolutely adore this hair, Exile:: has their New Release Persuasive available at Collabor88 right now.  It's got the cute top knot and hair flowing down the back, plus it's bento.  Well, I'm going to huff and puff for a bit and look for a Rooster, y'all have fun <3


Outfit: *Sweet Kajira* C a r l a Skirt GREEN & *Sweet Kajira* C a r l a Top GREEN *NEW RELEASE* by Bronte.Denja
Available at Winter Trend
Hair:  Exile:: Persuasive *NEW RELEASE* by Kavar Cleanslate
Available at Collabor88
Accessories:  Slipper - Laura Bento Rings by Ellepolygon **
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "#onfleek" makeup palette by Alaskametro
Skin Applier:  amara beauty - Justine by Shantia Soulstar
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:  
I Am The Fire by Halestorm


 **Again does not include Mommy Ring, I wear the B & Mommy in every post, they never come off my outfit.


Comments