Don't Wake Me Yet...


What would I like for Christmas?  Money.  Just let me dream and sleep and dream of winning 
that big jackpot.  But whether I'm awake or asleep I'm still going to be dressed cute.  :: Pink Cream Pie :: has just released May Panties, I know they are just panties, but I couldn't resist going for the sexy look of pairing it with Bishes inc ~' New Release the Slut Jacket.  The panties are hudded with different colors and different sizes, and what's great is the jacket is as well.  I guess after cooking and wrapping, dealing with all the little issues, I just wanted to feel a bit sexier so this look accomplished it for me.  I'm going to surprise the Rooster when he gets back, y'all have fun <3



Outfit:  :: Pink Cream Pie :: May *NEW RELEASE* by vaygah.varriale
Bishes inc ~ Slut Jacket *NEW RELEASE* by Chu Quar
Hair:  Exile:: Perfect Places by Kavar Cleanslate
Shoes:  _CandyDoll_ Soraya Boots White by rebeca.dembo
Accessories:  :[Plastik]:- Aren Jewelry by aikea.rieko
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Creme Pink" lipstick & alaskametro<3 "Zara" eyeshadow by alaskametro
Skin Appliers:  TAOX MAITREYA - Kenza by 0claudia0.novaland
Essences Gwen by inka.mexicola
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
LAQ Bento - Motion Capture - Neve by Liz Venenbaum

Musical Inspiration:  
 For The Love of Money by The O'Jays


Comments