Looks A Lot Like...


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... Everywhere I go!  So I have to tell you about some events, some hunts, and New Stuff!  Let's start with the The Advent Chase Hunt.  It's already started and many stores are participating, I'm showing some of =EC Designs= gifts, (the furniture), and Miss Jewell's gift (the pretty necklace and earrings I'm wearing).  There's also a gift to be found at Slipper, but it's another hunt (Peace On Earth), still worth slipping by to pick up.  Then there's several events going on now too.  #TPP Winter Bazaar is going all month.  I'm wearing @rOrO's Nerdy Christmas sweater which is available in several different designs and if you sneak a peek to the mantle on the fire place you'll see one of the advent gifts from [Oak & Thorn].  The Winter Trend event is also going now and Bishes ~ is participating this year so you have to swing by and check out the Wooly Skirt.  It's available in several sizes and hudded so you can wear with almost any outfit.  Now last, but never least... My favorite new hair.  I couldn't resist showing this one early, Exile:: is going to have Anyway available at Ebento Dec. 10.  I find it absolutely adorable, maybe because I prefer my hair like this in RL.  So I'm going to cozy myself up by the fire and wait on my Rooster.  Y'all have lots of fun shopping and picking up those gifts for a special someone <3




[Oak & Thorn] Winter Bazar Advent Gift -Day 4- Christmas Angel by Kennedy St. James
Available at #TPP Winter Bazaar
=EC Designs= Holiday Fireplace & =EC Designs= Holiday Sofa & =EC Designs= Holiday Table  *The Advent Chase Hunt gift* by cara.lionheart




Outfit:  @rOrO Nerdy Christmas Sweatshirt by Flecha Warwillow
Available at #TPP Winter Bazaar
Bishes ~ Wooly Skirt *NEW RELEASE* by Chu Quar
Available at The Winter Trend event
:: Pink Cream Pie :: Hazel Socks High :: by Vaygah.Varriale
Hair:  Exile:: Anyway By Kavar Cleanslate
Available at Ebento Dec 10
Jewelry:  Slipper - Happy Holidays! Bento Rings *Peace On Earth 10 Hunt Gift* by Ellepolygon
Miss Jewell- Trisquel collar Necklace & Trisquel earrings *The Advent Chase Hunt gift* by Miss Jewell
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Rose Gold" makeup palette by Alaskametro
Skin Applier:  Essences Serenity by inka.mexicola
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:
It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas by Bing Crosby


Comments