Swept Off My Feet...


Dancing through dreams... No, not a sugarplum fairy, just a touch of ballerina today.  I think most little girls have attended a dance class at one time, it's not for all of us, but the ones that continue and are able to balance on their toes... so very cool to watch.  I let alaskametro<3's Kristal sequin bodysuit inspire this look.  It's available in several colors, with Maitreya, Classic, and Omega appliers.  It's available at APPLIQUE.  Then I'm showing another of ::[DOPE Designs]::'s new Kyo skin in a different tone.  I think I shall prance around until I see the Rooster, y'all have fun <3

Outfit:  alaskametro<3 "Kristal" sequin bodysuit 05 *NEW RELEASE* by Alaskametro
Available at APPLIQUE
Hair:  Exile:: I'm Still Here by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  Bishes - Bow Toes by Chu Quar
Slipper - "We Just Fit" Lock Necklace & Slipper - Love Rings by Ellepolygon
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Fey" lipgloss & alaskametro<3 "Soiree" eyeshadow by Alaskametro
Skin Applier:  ::[DOPE Designs]:: Kyo Cream Skin *NEW RELEASE* by ameera29princess
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
LAQ Bento - Motion Capture - Neve *Christmas Sale* by Liz Venenbaum

Musical Inspiration:  
Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran 


Comments