Dreams Last For So Long...


So I tried something different today.  I was invited to this really cool sim, Backdrop City.  It's nothing but backdrops for photos set out on platforms around the sim.  I was inspired by this particular one to try a mirror image, so I played with the green screen and this is what I turned out.   It's something different.  It also helped that I had this beautiful look to take attention away from the flaws I made trying to get the green to disappear.  I'm wearing #Best You Ever's New Release, the Darling Gown.  Coming in several sizes, with a hud for different colors, it's absolutely perfect for the more dressy times.  I loved that I could change the flower in Exile::'s Newest hair, Slow Dancing, to match the purple I was going for.  You can find this hair at Collabor88 this month.  Then the icing on the cake was this gorgeous AalliAa Jewelry Set you can find at 68 Main from Slipper.  I fell in love with this look today.  Not only that, while at the sim I was even complimented on the dress, so go grab it!  I think overall it came out to be a very beautiful outfit and I can't wait to show the Rooster.  Maybe he'll take me dancing ;)  So while I wait to do that, y'all have fun <3

Outfit:  #bye Daring Gown *NEW RELEASE* by Rainie Gates
Hair:  Exile:: Slow Dancing *NEW RELEASE* by Kavar Cleanslate
Available at Collabor88
Accessories:  Slipper - AalliAa Set *NEW RELEASE* by Ellepolygon
Available at 68 Main
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Fall Essentials" makeup palette & alaskametro<3 "Soiree" eyeshadow by Alaskametro
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle 
LAQ Bento - Motion Capture - Neve by Liz Venenbaum

Musical Inspiration:  
You Were Meant For Me by Jewel


Comments