My New Obsession...


There's one thing I love about this time of year and it is Valentine's Day is coming up!  Not that I celebrate, but it's pink!  It brings me one step closer to painting the world pink.  It's such a fun, happy color.  #Bye, or #Best You Ever, has just released the Sweetie Outfit for the event #TPP Valentine or Not Event.  It's adorable, it even comes with this little crown.  So stop by and see all the cute stuff available and be sure to check out #Bye.  I'm going to prance around until the Rooster finds me so I can show him my new outfit, y'all have fun <3



Outfit:  #bye Sweetie Outfit *NEW RELEASE* by Rainie Gates
Available at #TPP Valentine or Not Event
Hair:  Exile:: No Promises by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  Slipper - Lovey Rings by Ellepolygon
Calamity Hathaway Creations - BB Pink Pearl Custom Earrings & Calamity Hathaway Creations - BB Pink Pearl Custom Necklace by Calamity Hathaway
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Chloe" eyeshadow & alaskametro<3 "Gala" lipstick set 02 by Alaskametro
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
LAQ Bento - Motion Capture - Neve by Liz Venenbaum



Musical Inspiration:  
Pink by Aerosmith


Comments