Saw With My Own Two Eyes...


Hitting #TPP Valentine or Not Event again, I found @rOrO's Dark Satin Heart Shift & Panties.  I feel cute and sexy, it's available in darker and lighter tone.  Just in time for February and Valentine's Day, it's a must grab.  So today is a quickie, going to look for a Rooster to come around, y'all have fun <3

Outfit:  @rOrO Dark Satin Heart Shift & Panties by Rowan Carroll
Available at #TPP Valentine or Not Event
Style- Queen 20 Pantyhose Black by rydut.mildor
Shoes:  Pure Poison - Be My Half Pumps - Black by Shaleene Kenin
Hair:  Exile:: Way That I Feel by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  Izzie's - Heart Jewelry Set by Izzie Button
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Creme Red" lipstick & alaskametro<3 "Luxe" eyeshadow by Alaskametro
Skin Applier:  Bold & Beauty :: Lindsey by jourdanmcmillan
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:
In The Air Tonight by In This Moment



Comments