Linger On My Lips...


So many things on my mind... Valentine's Day and Spring is coming soon among other things.  I'm showing a dress I had worn before in October, Pink Cream Pie's Sasha.  It does include a sash that you comes with premade wording or you can special order what you'd like it to say.  Today I just wanted to show how pretty it was by itself.  I'm also wearing Bishes inc ~ Newly Released Fetish Heels.  They are available in several sizes and are hudded in her many awesome colors.  You can find them right now at the Fetish Fair.  So I'm going to continue sifting through memories and little notes until I see my Rooster again, y'all have fun <3


Outfit:  :: Pink Cream Pie :: Sasha :: by Vaygah.varriale
Shoes:  Bishes inc ~ Fetish Heels *NEW RELEASE* by Chu Quar
Available at the Fetish Fair
Hair:  Exile:: Class Act by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  Zuri Rayna French Kiss Earrings by zuri.rayna
EarthStones Krishna Pendant Necklace by Abraxxa Anative
Ariskea[Valentine] Roses by diaxm
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Blossom" makeup palette by Alaskametro
#adored - enamored lips - happy hour edition by ampersand.artful
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
LAQ Bento - Motion Capture - Neve by Liz Venenbaum


Musical Inspiration:  
When I Think About Angels by Jamie O'Neal


Comments