My Own Hands...


Lots of things to do today!  Sunset Mist's new event, First Heartbeat, opens today.  I am wearing from Sondra's Couture Lingerie Dessous Leni from the event.  It comes in several colors and just in time for Valentine's Day.  You can also find Serenity's Matte Lipstick, also available in several colors to suit your need.  I'm wearing the Dark Red.  Then I have to tell you some more exciting news.  Slipper is rebranding and is now going to be known as Elle.  To celebrate, go check out Elle's new releases at EnchantmentElle has the Beauty Belly Ring, available in several body sizes.  Elle also has the Bella Beauty Set which includes the bracelet, a long and short necklace, and earrings.  The Belly Ring and the Set are all hudded, so you can create several different color combinations.  The Bella ring, the pretty rose one I am wearing, is a Enchantment Hunt prize from Elle as well.  Lots to check out, I'll show some more from Enchantment this week.  That's not it though!  I'm wearing Exile::'s Long Time, it's one of the New Releases you can find at Collabor88.  I love it!  I'll show the other New Release next chance.  Well, I'm going to see what I can talk a Rooster into, y'all have fun <3



Outfit:  Sondra's Couture- Lingerie Dessous Leni *10 C* by Sondra Andel
Available at Sunset Mist First Heartbeat Feb 10
Hair:  Exile:: Long Time *NEW RELEASE* by Kavar Cleanslate
Available at Collabor88
Accessories:  Elle (formerly Slipper) - Beauty Belly Ring *NEW RELEASE* & Elle (formerly Slipper) - Bella Full Set *NEW RELEASE* by Ellepolygon
Available at Enchantment Feb 10
Elle (formerly Slipper) - Bella Ring *Hunt Prize* by Ellepolygon
Available at Enchantment Feb 10
Makeup:  [Serenity]Matte Lipstick Dark Red by serenity.nansen
Available at Sunset Mist First Heartbeat Feb 10
Fingernails:  Elle (formerly Slipper) - Fifi Fingernails *NEW RELEASE* by Ellepolygon
Available at Enchantment Feb 10
Skin Applier:  -Belleza- Holly FLF Makeup 1 Catwa Applier by Shyla.diggs
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:  
Dirty Mind by Halestorm


Comments

Post a Comment