Sent From Above...


I got to play in a color I love today... Pink!  Nothing could be more wonderful. I'm wearing AdoreZ Bea Outfit from The Hipster Fair.  It's available in several colors, of course this one is my favorite.  I'm also wearing a gorgeous new hair from Exile::.  Strawberry Wine is available in store now, bento and regular size included, and try the demo to check out all the beautiful colors... You may find something you like better than the normal.  Then check my footsies out.  I'm wearing Bishes inc' New Release Diamond Heels, this time I'm showing in a different color- the pink.  So it's a fun day in my eyes.  I'm going to harass a Rooster, y'all have fun <3



Outfit: AdoreZ-Bea Outfit by ligyz
Available at Hipster Fair
Shoes:  Bishes inc Diamond Heel *NEW RELEASE* by Chu Quar
Hair:  Exile:: Strawberry Wine *NEW RELEASE* by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  Elle (formerly Slipper) - Felicity Palm Ring by Ellepolygon
.::Supernatural::. Harper Earrings by Sombria Baily
Makeup:  -Beast Unleashed- Coma Lashs by noemi.azambuja
Izzie's - Catwa - Applier Glittery Lipsticks by Izzie Button
Zibska Hasina Eyemakeup by zib.scaggs
Eyes Applier:  The Face ~ Catwa - Tea ~ Eyes Color palette by nataliewells
Skin Applier:  Bold & Beauty :: Lindsey by Jourdan McMillan
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:  
Angel of Mine by Monica


Comments