Thursday, April 20, 2017

Could Have Been...


Strolling on the beach, wind in my hair, and finally figuring out there's actual wind moving me on Cannibal !sland when I'm trying to pose... Priceless.  I did tell y'all I'd show you the exciting New Release from 'FryGirl Designs' and here it is.  This one is my favorite, I am a sucker for the pink.  It will be available tomorrow at HOLLYWEED's grand opening.  I'm wearing the Exile's Memory Bliss because I thought it was perfect for the windy beach setting.  I also invested in a Powder Pack this month so decided to mix and match and show what came in it.  A change from my fave Insol for a second.  Well got a Rooster to wrangle, shopping to do, clothes to try on, so y'all have fun <3




Outfit:  'FryGirl Designs'-RAWR Dress-Pink Leopard *NEW RELEASE* by Frenchie Fry
Shoes:  [BREATHE]-Lola Heels *Group Gift* by daisa Admiral
Jewelry:  'FryGirl Designs'-Animated Mood Ring-1 & 'FryGirl Designs'-Animated Mood Ring-10 & 'FryGirl Designs'-Animated Mood Ring-2 & 'FryGirl Designs'-Animated Mood Ring-3 & 'FryGirl Designs'-Animated Mood Ring-7 & 'FryGirl Designs'-Animated Mood Ring-9 & 'FryGirl Designs'-Animated Mood Ring-Rainbow Bubbles*NEW RELEASE* by Frenchie Fry
[Cynful] Graditute Choker by Cynthia Ultsch
Hair:  Exile- Memory Bliss by Kavar Cleanslate
Makeup:  [Pink Fuel] <Hazel> - Keke - CATWA Applier (I used the eyebrows from this applier) by mochi.milena
DeeTaleZ *Appliers* for CATWA Heads *Natural Beauty MakeUp* (used eye liner and lipstick applier) by steffi.villota
::Modish:: Cara PowderPack [Catwa] Cosmetics (Used eye applier) by ele.brandi
#adored - tip top ombre lashes by ampersand.artful
Skin Applier:  *Your Skin & Your Shape* Kitty Skin by Monicuzza Babenco

Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip
^^Swallow^^ Shiny Ears by luciayes.magic


Musical Inspiration:
The Way You Do The Things You Do by UB40








No comments:

Post a Comment