Could Have Been...


Strolling on the beach, wind in my hair, and finally figuring out there's actual wind moving me on Cannibal !sland when I'm trying to pose... Priceless.  I did tell y'all I'd show you the exciting New Release from 'FryGirl Designs' and here it is.  This one is my favorite, I am a sucker for the pink.  It will be available tomorrow at HOLLYWEED's grand opening.  I'm wearing the Exile's Memory Bliss because I thought it was perfect for the windy beach setting.  I also invested in a Powder Pack this month so decided to mix and match and show what came in it.  A change from my fave Insol for a second.  Well got a Rooster to wrangle, shopping to do, clothes to try on, so y'all have fun <3




Outfit:  'FryGirl Designs'-RAWR Dress-Pink Leopard *NEW RELEASE* by Frenchie Fry
Shoes:  [BREATHE]-Lola Heels *Group Gift* by daisa Admiral
Jewelry:  'FryGirl Designs'-Animated Mood Ring-1 & 'FryGirl Designs'-Animated Mood Ring-10 & 'FryGirl Designs'-Animated Mood Ring-2 & 'FryGirl Designs'-Animated Mood Ring-3 & 'FryGirl Designs'-Animated Mood Ring-7 & 'FryGirl Designs'-Animated Mood Ring-9 & 'FryGirl Designs'-Animated Mood Ring-Rainbow Bubbles*NEW RELEASE* by Frenchie Fry
[Cynful] Graditute Choker by Cynthia Ultsch
Hair:  Exile- Memory Bliss by Kavar Cleanslate
Makeup:  [Pink Fuel] <Hazel> - Keke - CATWA Applier (I used the eyebrows from this applier) by mochi.milena
DeeTaleZ *Appliers* for CATWA Heads *Natural Beauty MakeUp* (used eye liner and lipstick applier) by steffi.villota
::Modish:: Cara PowderPack [Catwa] Cosmetics (Used eye applier) by ele.brandi
#adored - tip top ombre lashes by ampersand.artful
Skin Applier:  *Your Skin & Your Shape* Kitty Skin by Monicuzza Babenco

Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip
^^Swallow^^ Shiny Ears by luciayes.magic


Musical Inspiration:
The Way You Do The Things You Do by UB40








Comments