Put Up With Me...


Barusa brought me home a new toy!  Dictatorshop just came out with the Buckley Rocking Horse.  With a texture hud, he turned it pink and instantly I pulled out a classic favorite- Indyra's Larue, because face it I felt like a little princess on my new pink horse.  He showed me all the different wood colors... Of course, it went back to pink, but he let me know the designer welcomed notecards for suggestions for the color schemes.  Jumping on it there was a HUGE menu of animations (over 100 even on the PG).  They ranged from single 'I'm just gonna play on this' sits to the naughtier stuff on the Adult version.  Of course he was dressed up in his Gabriel outfit, looking like he has been working hard with the sleeves all pushed up and the tie I think he could strangle me with at times...  All in all, I might be able to talk him into letting me wear the spurs tonight ::winks::


[Dictatorshop] Naughty Buckley Rocking Horse *NEW RELEASE*


Cris-
Outfit:
{Indyra} LaRue
DearDeer+MoonAmore- Magic Gloves 
Shoes:
N-core CHANTEL 
Makeup:
alaskametro<3 "Gala" eyeshadow set 01
alaskametro<3 "Gala" lipstick set 02 
Available at On9
Jewelry:
{Indy&Co} Porta Nova Earrings: Classic Pearl
Hair:
Available at Chapter 4
Skin Applier:
Mesh Body Enhancements:
CATWA HEAD Amelie
Maitreya Mesh Body- Lara


Barusa-

Outfit:
::Gabriel:: Rolling up sleeves Shirt
::Gabriel::  Straight pants Black
::Gabriel:: Black tie
Shoes:
iNEEDIT- Footwear *Redford*
Hair:
Exile:: Spice
Skin Applier:
Mesh Body Enhancements:
CATWA HEAD Paul 
Slink AvEnhance Hands 
Slink Physique MALE Mesh Body

Musical Inspiration:


Comments