Makes Me Smile...


So the Rooster and I have had a quiet couple of days, been very nice.  I felt like prettying up a bit, so found this pink romper from #bubbles.  It's delicate and just the right amount of girly, plus I added this necklace from Maxi Gossamer and Moon.'s hair Code Uma and I felt kinda classy even if it's only a romper- I know I'm silly right, lol.  But I thought it was cute and would share, y'all have a wonderful Monday <3















Outfit:  #bubbles Mandi Pink Romper by Candi1223
Shoes:  REIGN.- Luxe Thigh High Pumps  by Kenadee Reign
Accessories:  Emerald Couture Bracelet Diamond Gold & Emerald Couture Earring Diamond Gold by JieJie Emerald
Maxi Gossamer  -Necklace - Karina Court  - Long by Maxi Gossamer
Hair:  Moon. Hair. // Code Uma by silent.acoustic
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Gala" eyeshadow set 03 & alaskametro<3 "Gala" lipstick set 02 by Alaskametro
Skin Applier:  Bold & Beauty :: Scarlet by Jourdan Mcmillan
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:
More Than Words by Extreme



Comments