Tamed By Your Touch...



Feeling a bit catty today?  Possibly.  Miss Jewell has the perfect little dress for my mood with the kittens all sitting so nice.  Best part- Hunt Prize!  And OMG I love this hair from [NANI], you need to shorten your avi if your like me so it hits the ground, giving it that flowing behind you look.  Well it's cold and wet in my part of the world and since it's the first month of the year there's still a lot going on to get ready for the rest of the year.  So I'm going to go see if I can chase down my Rooster, y'all have fun <3




Outfit:  Miss Jewell Mesh Dress *Ball Of Yarn Hunt Gift* by cheryne.jewell
*HolliPocket* Brenty Lace Gloves by Holli Thespian

Shoes:  REIGN. Luxe Thigh High Pumps by Kenadee Reign
Accessories:
[ abrasive ] Ribbon Choker - Kitten by Baileymonster
Kalopsia - Black Cat Earrings by isabeau.baragula
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "#onfleek" makeup palette by Alaskametro
Hair:  [NANI] Nehelenia.Hair by kittynapkitkat
Skin Applier:  Insol. face Candy by Insol (almercury)
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:
I'll Be Your Kitten by Denise Lasalle





Comments