Til I Walked Through It With You...


So been listening to some country... yeah.. don't laugh I was raised on it, lol.  I gotta tell you bout #bubbles group gift this month- it's cute, it's classy, and the lacy trimming appeals to the delicate side of me. Then I paired it with neve pants, cause I'm just a fan now.  Sad news this month though... Semi-Precious will be closing, so rush over to take part in the closing sale.  Quix was a new creator on the grid and with her talent I can't wait to see what she brings next, best of luck <3  My shoes are Pure Poison, in case you're one I haven't told... she has an awesome group and these shoes a group gift- out of a gacha!  Very cool right? Then if y'all hadn't noticed... Yes, I joined the bento shift.  I like it basically cause I can play in shapes again.  I used to often for noobs in the vamp clans, so it gives me something to preoccupy myself with when I ain't blogging, taking pictures, chasing the rooster.. well, it just gives me something else to catch my attention.  Until next time...

Outfit: #bubbles January Group Gift by Candi1223 and
neve pant - artist denim - Lara by ColdLogic
Shoes: Pure Poison - Fancy Pumps Grey by Shaleene Kenin
Jewelry: Semi-Precious Blossom Set by Quixotic.criss
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Juliana Mesh Hair by MissAllSunday Lemon
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Gala" eyeshadow set 01
alaskametro<3 "Gala" lipstick set 03 by Alaskametro
Skin Applier:  Glam Affair - Alba by aida ewing
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:
Like The Rain by Clint Black


Comments