Touch Me There!...



Ever just get on SL and think what in the world??? Like what am I doing here?  Why is it always the same old same old?  Etc... Well, then hit the *Fresh Start 2 Hunt gift*~*Moolala*~ has this awesome blouse available as a gift. Change your look change your outlook.  Me... I'm still logging in to happily chase my Rooster down.  And these pants from Paper Arrow, love the options.... His Hands, her hands, my hands... I can show the Rooster that's where his hands should be... Y'know X marks the spot kinda thing :P  Not that I'm bossy or anything.  Anyways I'm running around Duet debating what kind of picture I can get him to take with me next, y'all have fun <3




Outfit:  ~*Moolala*~ Fresh Start '17 - Blouse by amandasue.hallison *Fresh Start 2 Hunt gift*
paper.arrow cuffed.jeans dirt [his hands] by arrowpaper
Shoes:  *Calamitous Intent* STudded Tip-Toe Chucks by toy.wiskee
Hair: Exile:: Couldn't Believe by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  Empyrean Forge: Cupric Earrings & Empyrean Forge: Cupric Necklace by empyreanforge
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Fall Essentials" makeup palette by Alaskametro
Skin Applier:  Insol. face Candy by Insol (almercury)
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip





Musical Inspiration:
Do You Wanna Touch Me by Joan Jett

Comments