Your Style...


So who's hitting the sales?  Toy has some awesome winter stuff that isn't Christmas, cause admit it some of us are thankful to have made it through.  Her *Calamitous Intent* Wildlife Fur Jacket and Shearling Lined Boots are awesome!  I feel so classy in pixel fur and the jacket has the perfect little bow to give it that bit of girly y'all know I like.  I also hit Cold Logic recently when they had their sale... Got a gift card for Christmas and accidentally used my lindens instead of the card *Cris Moment*, but ColdLogic was awesome correcting it for me... so I ended up getting a few things there as well.  I hope y'all's New Year started off on the right foot, I'm going back to playing in clothes.

Outfit: *Calamitous Intent* Wildlife Fur Jacket by toy.wiskee *NEW RELEASE*
neve pant - donna neutral by coldLogic
Shoes: *Calamitous Intent* Felony Shearling Lined Boots by toy.wiskee *NEW RELEASE*
Jewelry: . aisling . Tortuga Princess Rings by Damian Kleiner
*Does NOT include the Mommy Ring or B Ring*
Purse: .Enfant Terrible. Ribbon bag by L'enfant terrible
Hair: NO.MATCH_NO.SHELTER. by no.match
Makeup: alaskametro<3 "Creme Pink" lipstick &
alaskametro<3 "Gala" eyeshadow set 02 by Alaskametro
Skin Applier: Insol: face Candy  by Insol (almercury)
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:
Worth It by Fifth Harmony











Comments