First of The Kind...


So many exciting things to find at the Hipster Fair so while I was waiting on my Rooster thought I'd show ***ArisAris/B&W Minidress off.  I love it because it reminds me of the embroidery we'd practice growing up.  My grandmother believed no matter what else you knew, you would know how to sew... and that went for the boys and the girls lol.  Soft and delicate, I think it's lovely and gives me that feeling of home.  Y'all have a goodnight, I'm waiting on the Rooster <3




Outfit:  ***ArisAris/B&W~Gara91~Inspiring MiniDress by Ariadna Garrigus
Available at The Hipster Fair
Shoes:  [MODA] TESSA THIGH HIGH BOOTS by Kimberly Reignz kaos kaige (eonia)
Makeup:  Arte - Stylish Liner by Miriam Lemondrop
Available at The Hipster Fair
alaskametro<3 "Glass" lipgloss by Alaskametro
Jewelry:  Cae :: Papillon :: Set by caelan hancroft
Hair:  GENY// Missy // Ponytail by diaxm
Available at Kustom9
Skin Applier:  Insol: face Candy by almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip



Musical Inspiration:  
Outlaw Women by Hank Williams Jr.






Comments