Live That Way...



Still feeling like a princess today I put on *Calamitous Intent*'s new Amore Gown.  It's sleek and sensual showing off my curves, but keeping formal and covered.  I love it <3  So gonna try to impress me an aussie, y'all have fun <3

Outfit:  *Calamitous Intent* Amore Gown by Toy Wiskee
Shoes:  *Calamitous Intent* Tsi Heels by Toy Wiskee
Accessories:  *Calamitous Intent* Initialize Me Heart Choker & *Calamitous Intent* Smooth Hoop Earrings by Toy Wiskee
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Duochrome" eyeshadow & alaskametro<3 "Glass" lipgloss by Alaskametro
Hair:  [DUE] Aurora by Dubled
Skin Applier:  Insol: face Candy by almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:
Somebody That I Used To Know by Gotye



Comments