Hurts Like Crazy...


So I'm without my Rooster this weekend... Sad, I know.  But that means surrounding myself with pink and shopping \o/  The Flowerage Hunt is getting ready to start and here's a sneak peek of Virtual Glitter's Hunt Gift.  Then ::Exile:: has two new releases in store, Today I'm showing Middle of the Night.  Love it!  It doesn't hide the necklaces I pick out.  Then Bishes has these really adorable heels she just put out.  She's named them Cute Goth Heels, but I adore the ribbons and as always she spoils us with a hud full of colors.  Oh and before I forget, Nantra has these bento hand poses for sale this weekend.  So gonna find something to keep outta trouble, y'all have have fun <3



















Background:  RAMA - #selfie_RAMA Angel Inside U by faullon
Poses:  {NANTRA} Show of Hands by Nancoix Urquan

Outfit:  Virtual Glitter Pink Floral Party Dress *Flowerage Hunt gift* by alanaandrews
Shoes:  Bishes Cute Goth Heels *NEW RELEASE* by Chu Quar
Hair:  ::Exile:: Middle of the Night *NEW RELEASE* by Kavar Cleanslate
Jewelry:  Cae :: Papillon :: Set by caelan.hancroft
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Blossom" makeup palette by Alaskametro
-Beast Unleashed- Coma Lashes by noemi.azambuja
Nail Applier:  alme.   Omotesando Nails by chloeelectra
Skin Applier:  Insol: Mashell's secrets #RARE by almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration: 
I Stand by Idina Menzel


Comments