Once I Was...


Exciting stuff in the month of May!  The Garage Fair starts May 12.  This is a preview outfit from ^Nous Vous^.  I couldn't find a landmark to the store, but will get one up as soon as I can locate it.  I'll also get an event landmark available when it gets closer to time, until then gonna see if I can sneak y'all in some more previews.  I did really like the outfits I've already saw from ^Nous Vous^ so had to show.  Then this hair Exile::'s Can't Stop the Feeling... it has a men on the picture.  Thing is ladies, don't just keep looking, try the demo because I thought it was so cute on.  Sorry dudes, it looks handsome on Barusa too, but ya still gotta share.  Well, gonna see if I can borrow this itty bitty machine right here to play a bit, y'all have fun <3





Outfit:  ^Nous Vous^ Floral Outfit  by LucasAtkinson
Available at The Garage Fair May 12
Shoes:  ^Nous Vous^ Brown Street Style Fashion Sneakers by LucasAtkinson
Available at The Garage Fair May 12
Hair:  Exile:: Can't Stop The Feeling by Kavar Cleanslate
Jewelry:  Astralia - Sweet Bee Earrings & Astralia - Sweet Bee Necklace by astralia
Makeup:  #adored - enamored lips - happy hour edition by ampersand.artful
::Modish:: Linda Cosmetics by ele.brandi
Skin Applier:  Insol: face Candy by almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:  
7 Years by Lukas Graham

Comments