Villain You Need To Save...


A taste of paradise this morning.  My rooster is gone for the moment and left me to play, so playing in paradise.  If you didn't know it already Fantasy Gacha Carnival is Open.  *Sweet Kajira * has really cute outfits available.  This is Tanit.  Sexy, cute, right?  I love the pearls around the belly, she always knows where to add just the right touches.  I'm wearing Exile::'s Eyes On Me hair, which I think I'm going to have to hide from myself because it's becoming a quick favorite.  Well, gonna chase down one of these birds to see if I can teach it "Cris is Awesome" so I can show the rooster, y'all have fun <3

























Outfit:  *Sweet Kajira * Tanit WHITE Top *NEW RELEASE**Sweet Kajira * Tanit  belt *NEW RELEASE* & *Sweet Kajira * Tanit  GOLD Thigh jewel *NEW RELEASE* & *Sweet Kajira * Tanit Nekclace *NEW RELEASE* & *Sweet Kajira * Tanit WHITE Skirt *NEW RELEASE* by Bronte.denja
Available at Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Hair:  Exile:: Eyes On Me by Kavar Cleanslate
Makeup:  [Pink Fuel] CATWA Lipstick - Queen Palette by Mochi.milena
::Modish:: Linda Cosmetics by ele.brandi
Nail Polish Applier:  alme.   Golden Lines Light by chloeelectra
Skin Applier:  Insol: face Candy by almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:
Holding On To Heaven by Nickelback









Comments