I'm Gettin' Nuttin'...


I'm not getting nuttin' for Christmas.  Rooster done told me I was bad, lol.  Bishes has the perfect naughty look too!  Right now you can find the promotional Kinky outfit on Bishes Inc ~ Marketplace.  You can also find the cute Venus shoes in the Bishes inc Main Store that you can match up with the hud.  I'm also wearing a necklace you may notice.  It's the "We Just Fit" Lock Necklace from Slipper.  It's available at Designer Circle right now, but the best part is Barusa has the Key Necklace.  I'm also wearing Slipper's Laura Bento enabled Rings available 4Mesh.  I've been showing you different alaskametro<3 releases from this month, today I have more.  I'm wearing the "Neutrals/Shimmer" nail appliers which can be found at Sad November and I'm also wearing the alaskametro<3 Frosting eye shadow from Candy Fair.  She's got New Releases at a couple events right now so be sure to check them all out.  Well, I'm going to see if I can move off the Rooster's Naughty List, y'all have fun <3












Outfit:  Bishes Inc ~ Kinky *NEW RELEASE* by Chu Quar
Shoes:  Bishes inc Venus *NEW RELEASE* by Chu Quar
Hair:  Exile:: Doll Parts by Kavar Cleanslate
Jewelry:  Slipper - "We Just Fit" Lock Necklace *NEW RELEASE* by Ellepolygon
Available at Designer Circle
Slipper - Laura Bento Rings by Ellepolygon
Available at 4Mesh
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Frosting" eyeshadow *NEW RELEASE* by Alaskametro
Available at Candy Fair 2017
alaskametro<3 "Mistress" lipstick by Alaskametro
Nail Applier: alaskametro<3 "Neutrals/Shimmer" nails *NEW RELEASE* by Alaskametro
Available at Sad November
Skin Applier:  Glam Affair - Reya Applier by aida.ewing
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:
I'm Gettin' Nuttin' For Christmas



Comments