I Know It's A Long Shot...


So I'm missing the Rooster... I decided to turn the lights on and shoot some pics.  Six o'clock has new Tripod lamps out at Cosmopolitan.  The lights do turn on and off.  Then I'm wearing something sexy from the Kinky Event.  *Sweet Kajira* has Matilda out now, it has a variety of color and fabric combinations.  I chose solid dress with lace stockings, there is lace, sheer, and several other combinations to be made.  Then special mention I had blogged a :[Plastik]: necklace last week, but I had to reference the marketplace.  :[Plastik]: has now landed at its new landmark included today.  Well, guess I'm going to go back to playing while I wait on a Rooster, y'all have fun <3



Six o'clock - TNL - Tripod Lamp - Short & Six o'clock - TNL - Tripod Lamp - Tall by Pepite Roxan
Available at Cosmopolitan


Outfit:  *Sweet Kajira* M a t i l d a *NEW RELEASE* & *Sweet Kajira* M a t i l d a Black lace panties *NEW RELEASE* by Bronte.Denja
Available at the Kinky Event
Hair:  Exile:: No Promises by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  :[Plastik]:- Aren Cord:// Long Femme by aikea.rieko
Makeup:  #adored - enamored lips - happy hour edition & #adored - headstrong shadows - teenage dirtbag edition by ampersand.artful
Skin Applier:  [theSkinnery] Kylie (Logo Alex Applier) champagne by umazuma.metaluna
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
LAQ Bento - Motion Capture - Neve by Liz Venenbaum

Musical Inspiration:  
Feel The Light by Jennifer Lopez


Comments